This exceptionally large and freestanding, five bedroom plus study, Victorian home of beauty has been extended upwards to present an opportunity-filled residence with gorgeous street appeal and easy city access.
• Behind a high front fence and a broad verandah, this charming home is filled with period character, ambient fire places, leadlight windows and gorgeous polished timber floors.
• A modern kitchen flows easily to a large living room and dining with a cute garden backdrop.
• For more formal living, the lounge room is separate and features a bay window and open fire place.
• Of the bedrooms, the largest has two walk-in-robes (one of which could possibly become an ensuite) and another bedroom features a beautiful open fire place.
• Also features a bungalow / home office and carport with parking for up to 3 cars.
• Highly central, this location is close to great cafes, schools, the waterfront, public transport and easy freeway access.
Auction: Saturday 11 February at 1.00pm
|Price:||$900,000 - $990,000|
|Address:||250 Melbourne Rd|